I'm still shaking my head.

BJS

Reaction score
throw some mothballs out around where you park to keep the critters away. you'll need to replace every 3 or so months or more frequently if they get rained on.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
BJS said:
throw some mothballs out around where you park to keep the critters away. you'll need to replace every 3 or so months or more frequently if they get rained on.

I'm hoping the smell of the dead rat (on my vacuum pump) will be fair warning ( :backoff :backoff :backoff ) for any other varmints. Haven't seen any rodent turds since the carnage. I now open my hood before starting my truck.

treefidy

Reaction score
you might want to get that mouse problem fixed, i had one that ate its way into my air fillter box during the week "cause i drive my company truck all week" and when i went to start it the ******* was in the turbo fan housing. let's just say it took a while to get things fixed

silverado3500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, you could have let the truck warm up ,and had cooked varmit for dinner! :D

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Bang on the hood with your hand before you get into your truck, or while you're waiting for the wait to start light to go out, honk the horn. And expect cats and whatever else to get up in there if the engine is warm, and the temperature is cold. They'll get in there to warm up.

Ggg

Reaction score
A long time ago I had an old dually, it had a missing left rear dually fender. I was driving down a side street about 30 mph when all of a sudden something hits and breaks my L. mirror. I yell *** cuz it scared me. There was no parked cars or people in the area. I look closely at the broken mirror while at a light and notice light brown fur stuck to the glass pieces. I figured I must have ran over a squirrel, it got stuck between the duals and got flung into the mirror.
I started laughing cuz I pictured this squirrel watching his own reflection coming right at him then splat.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
hheynow said:
I'm hoping the smell of the dead rat (on my vacuum pump) will be fair warning ( :backoff :backoff :backoff ) for any other varmints. Haven't seen any rodent turds since the carnage. I now open my hood before starting my truck.

Probably will be an attractant! When we catch them in the spring traps, it is rare to have a whole one. That is checking them daily. One gets caught, the others cannibalize it! Sick little rodents! :puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7