IDI Diesel Bronco in Denver

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
And for only $2000.00!

Wonder how he got Superduty Lariat Wheels on 1984 axles,.?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2819341615.html

denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1981 Ford Bronco Diesel 6.9 - $2000 (Loveland)
Date: 2012-01-26, 11:31AM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
1981 Ford Bronco with a swapped in 6.9 IDI Diesel.
3/4 ton axles with 4.10 gears
4 Speed Manual Transmission
Engine and axles are out of an 1986 Ford pickup.
Wheels are off of a 2001 Ford Super Duty
Engine was rebuilt and has about 85,000 miles on it. I have a Banks turbo system for it that I have not installed because of school.

Trevor
970-215-7887
Thanks

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2
PostingID: 2819341615

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Holy smokes that sweet!

I'd be willing to wager he redrilled the axle faceplates.;Sweet

wmoguy

Reaction score
Darn you Darrin!!!

Must............................resist...................................urge..............................to...............................buy...............................Must............................resist...................................urge..............................to...............................buy...............................Must............................resist...................................urge..............................to...............................buy...............................Must............................resist...................................urge..............................to...............................buy...............................Must............................resist...................................urge..............................to...............................buy...............................

:puke:

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking truck and almost cheap. The only reason I don't have a fullsize bronco is because of the lack of a diesel engine from the factory.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Wow, I would really like a rig like that one, I was even talking about dropping a 4bt on a bronco the other day. Unfortunately I can't justify another truck.
Someone is going to get a really nice rig, only thing it need is a ranger splitter.

stumiister

Diesel Truck Tech
Reaction score
Maybe they came off an E-series? :dunno

That could be a fun trail rig ;Sweet shame there's no way to register it in CA...

why couldnt this be registered in Ca, I know Broncos never came with a diesel but Im sure If someone had the paitence to deal with Referee station Im sure it would pass, and I bet if someone paid enough money they could have ordered a Bronco like this with a diesel from Ford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online