I should know this but...

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Would 24 valve injectors work on a 12 valve? Or are they a different beast?
-Justin you can't help, yer biased. ;Sweet

Whit

Reaction score
They wont work Tim, I think I need to come down there and remove your 98 from your possion b4 you ruin it, I promise I would bring it back when I feel it would be safe :D

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Just asking. Hohn is swapping out his injectors and had a good price on his used DD2's. Not sure how I was gonna splain it to Lisa anyhow.

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
I know I know, 370's will likely end up in there at some point. :peelout Maybe when the wife gets back to work I can save up for some towin' twins too! :Sly

wikked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better to do it right the first time---keep that ol girl stock until you have the funding, then go whole hog' nutz with the mods....

I've run out of places to stack all the take-off stuff from my Dodge and it's not even over 500hp. cookoo LOL

Last edited:

Hohn

Reaction score
wikked said:
Better to do it right the first time---keep that ol girl stock until you have the funding, then go whole hog' nutz with the mods....

I've run out of places to stack all the take-off **** from my Dodge and it's not even over 500hp. cookoo LOL

Well, I won't be doing any swappng until the dern things get here:) C'mon Don-- get off the Net and make them sticks :backoff
jlh