I may have sold the IDI to a relative of the guys in Canada!!

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Got 2 phone calls today: 1 from my neighbor & 1 from Tbirdfiend saying they saw "my" truck & it looked like it was buried in mud up to the door sills. Totally brown. The guy owns a landscaping company & pulls a skidsteer everywhere. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt at this point. May need some guys to go over there with me & ***** slap him for getting it that dirty & letting it be seen that way. He has 'til Friday to wash it or I answer no more of his calls.

Since he hasn't checked in by now, I got 8000.00 for it.

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
He didn't get it that dirty doing landscaping. He was fooling around :eek: It IS possible to have a good time, get a truck muddy, and not blow your truck up. Probably a little rough on certain wear items :rolleyes: Maybe he came across something he couldn't pass up. People do it in brand new $50k trucks, why not a 20yo $8k truck? :D
James

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be his first 4X4. Newbies are often under the delusion that they can go over or through anything. Just hope he doesn't let his "rescuer" hook a chain to the core support.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be his first 4X4. Newbies are often under the delusion that they can go over or through anything. Just hope he doesn't let his "rescuer" hook a chain to the core support.

I pulled a "Newbie" with his diesel chebby out with me '82 F-150 many years ago at the sand dunes, told him to hook the strap to the frame.

Ready.......Set.........Go:peelout ........STOP, STOP, STOP!!!!!

The dumb @$$ hooked the strap to his tie rods:rotflmao Both tires pointed in 45 degrees in the front, tie rod had nearly a 90 degree bend in it:idiot:

I thought my brother was gonna:puke: he was laughing so hard.