I LOVE MY TRUCK!

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the sand dunes for the annual easter trip this weekend. I decided to put a flag on the truck and mob around showing of a bit. I got a lot of thumbs ups and nods. Alot of people are down there in there credit purchased big bad brand new dodges blowing smoke and measuring d!@&$. I was just having fun proving to my self that my 4000 truck was better than years of 400 dollar truck payments. Towed a kx500 yz450 atc250r in the bed and a vw sandrail with a banshee on the trailer plus all our gear, about 50 gallons of gas and wood.

There was a camp next to us that had alot of the shiny lifted new trucks. One little puke came up to me one night and said "if everyone in this camp wanted to fight me I would pick you." I laughed. I am about 265-270 6'2" and this guy was maybe 120. He had a cast on his right foot so I said is that from the last guy you talked to? any way the next day a brand new ford at their camp was stuck in the sand in 4 wheel and it was his truck. I pulled out in 2wd and DUMPED the biggest cloud while turning a PERFECT half doughnut. He cameup later and said that I have a "nice old truck." The only downer was that I had to sleep my 265-270 pound ass in the reg cab. A camper is in order.

I didnt get any shots of the truck rolling around but here is me in my buggy and my buddy in his chev.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKQl1T-WFM

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Cool vid;Sweet

Don't underestimate those 120 lb guys though!:D

I'm about your size but I knew a guy that size who was a National wrestling champ (real wrestling, not the soap opera kind) and once he was buzzin' watch out.:kick:

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Howd the kx500 do in the sand? I've ridden one of those and omg! Only good for straight lines haha. I'd love to get a truck camper. So far Hallmark looks good. Pop up truck camper is the way to go.

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool vid;Sweet

Don't underestimate those 120 lb guys though!:D

I'm about your size but I knew a guy that size who was a National wrestling champ (real wrestling, not the soap opera kind) and once he was buzzin' watch out.:kick:

Not this guy he was acting tough with a couple of his buddys at his camp and got put on his ass twice in front of me. I never underestimate anyone. I dont consider myself a tough guy but I have experience with the meat cleavers. Most kids these days have guns and I now have a baby so I dont tango unless ive got a real good reason. Running ones mouth is not a good one in my book.

The kx500 will wheelie at any time and goes up that hill like im on a street bike. I also ride the trails with it and have no problem there.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
It's like my buddy's dad used to say while he held up his fists - " These will be the last 2 things you see - the widowmaker and the undertaker".....LOL

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Days gone past in Oregon, we have a Measure 11 thing here now.:puke:

Not sure of the details but basically it aint worth it anymore.

Little freakers run there mouth :yell: and you have to just walk away.:mad:

What's this Country coming to.:rolleyes:

Sometimes it's just necessary.:backoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online