Hydrogen generator hybrid IDI?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got an idea.... make the gas and home, and then you could store it in a big tank. To keep the weight down, you could make the tank out of... um... something like a cigar shape. Heck, if you got enough of it in there, it might even float! Then you could just tow it by the feed hose. :D

Camarogenius

Reaction score
I got an idea.... make the gas and home, and then you could store it in a big tank. To keep the weight down, you could make the tank out of... um... something like a cigar shape. Heck, if you got enough of it in there, it might even float! Then you could just tow it by the feed hose. :D
Oh, the humanity!!!!!!LOL

waynebo

Reaction score

I know we can all make methane gas at home for free,wives would love us for not sharing it with them..only problem is tube up the :eek: to collect the methane,anyone say ky jelly,,:rotflmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online