hummer rims on 93 f250 4wd

jjh

Reaction score
Looking at some h1 hummer rims I know they have 2in of back spacing so what I was wondering is if I ran a 2in spacer would these fit on a 93 f250 4wd.

turbo elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much back space are the '91 3/4 ton suposed to have?
what affects would more or less have?

octopus

Reaction score
check out pirate4x4.com , tons of info on hummer rims and multiple vendors with weld in centers, diy kits or send your rims to them to get rewelded.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
trailworthyfab.com sells you 5 rims recentered w/ 5 tires @ 80% or better tread for $800. and the combat wheels for hummers have 7inches of backspacing. I think the trucks are 4" of backspacing? not sure though. Check DOT laws concerning the combat wheel because some states outlaw them, even though most cops dont even know how to tell them apart. (I am going 600 circles with my combat wheels and the DOT)

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
What is the truck being used for?

Unless it's mainly used for off road, I would NOT be buying 16.5 wheels, as there is not a big tire range for them.

jjh

Reaction score
I live in a town that's pretty much 2 miles by 2 miles. I have a friend here with about 12 sets of 16.5 military tires hes not using sooo most of the driving of this truck is off road.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Looking at some h1 hummer rims I know they have 2in of back spacing so what I was wondering is if I ran a 2in spacer would these fit on a 93 f250 4wd.

Just keep in mind a QUALITY set of spacers is going to run you about $600 for the set. Be ALOT cheaper to just buy wheels that fit the truck