Huge event!!!!!!

Hoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the grandaddy of them all!!!!! (ok maybe not but its big!!!!!)
A three day two country (I said country not county) event!!!

Friday September 17th at Piers Diesel Research is the PDR Dyno Day

Saturday September 18th at the Sumas Fairgrounds is the PDR sponsered Sumas Sled Pulls

Sunday September 18th at Pacific Raceways in Kent is the Randy's Off Road Diesel Drags and Sled Pull event!!!

We are working on a points system for all three events with the points leader winning the Overall Champion of the event!

The Drag Race and Sled Pull will be Diesel trucks only. We have the track for the day no other events are on the schedule!!!!
We may invite a Viper club to race with us possibly.

During the course of three days you can do a dyno day and two sled pulls and drag race!!!!!!

I will post the details (times and so on) as they become avalible. This is gonna be good!!!

Hoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Piers Diesel Research is in Canada just over the Lynden Washington border crossing, The Sumas Sled Pull is in Washington about 30minutes from Piers and the Diesel Drags are at Pacific Raceway in Kent (Near Seattle)

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hoss
Piers Diesel Research is in Canada just over the Lynden Washington border crossing, The Sumas Sled Pull is in Washington about 30minutes from Piers and the Diesel Drags are at Pacific Raceway in Kent (Near Seattle)

Yeah i figured it was too far away for me to get excited about!:(

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by smokin_stroker00
You can't pull the ***** out of millard's **** anyways so why would you go

I could..........but the sudden suction might just cause enough
negetive pressure that would result in Mallards sphinter puckering with such force that MY TRUCK would be sucked into the vast recesses of his lower intestines, never to be seen again.

That my friends is just TOO much of a risk and I will not be attempting the ***** extraction........Besides, The resulting whining and crying from Mallard would sound like a baby throwing a tantrum over loosing his pacifier!

Regarding the sled pulls, ........:mad: :yell:
WHY THEY GOTS TO BE WAY UP THERE?:yell: :yell:

Last edited by a moderator: