How high did you lift your Crew Cab?

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These stands are Freaking Awesome!!! We have a set in our shop, use the poo out of them all the time. We've set semi trucks, trailers, and all kinds of big stuff on them with no worries at all. They are insanely stout.
So, no worrys about the 16" x 16" footprint being too small and end up tipping over? :eek:

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you have ended up on the lift decision issue yet. I only want as much lift as needed to clear the tires I want. And any lift must give better ride too. I am told stock front height is 19.5" shock length. Correction of confirmation on that is welcomed. As my stock height front end clears the 37" tires I want to run my lift needs are minimal. I already have B code SD springs in the rear with F350 4x4 4" blocks, and it rides much better. I have the shortest reverse shackle PMF makes on order and will order U code SD springs soon too. This should give me only 2" of front lift and also ride much better.

You must be registered for see images attach
Hey! That's the exact same bumper I've got!

So, 37's clear on your rig at the present time, with the bumper?

If so, that's a stroke of good luck for me...

Cool beans...

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, no worrys about the 16" x 16" footprint being too small and end up tipping over? :eek:

Well it all depends what you're gonna do while its up in the air. Sure, if you're going sideways with a 10' cheater bar on something yeah then maybe u could start to worry. But shucks I've done crazy stuff with mine and nothing too major has ever happened ( knock on wood lol). Just used them today in fact on a dry feed trailer that I rebuilt the air bag mounts on. Not an issue.

A48WillyzGuy

Reaction score
Concerning front lockers, if you have your lockouts disengaged (either manually or automatically) you will not even know the locker is there on the street, or anywhere for that matter.

I had my front diff welded up for a long time before getting my Detroit. We just left the pass side lockout engaged so if we needed 4wd we only had to lock in the drivers side lockout, pull the t-case lever, and we were all set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online