How Far Would You Go?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I think I would be willing to go more than 1000 miles each way. I would have to get a couple hundred gallons of WVO, put it into multiple 55 gallon drums, and then load it all up into a trailer, but I think I'm willing to do that. I could only do it during the summer though.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm game from southwest to the northwest. Blackout dates is firm though. I get my daughter at SFO second week of July to the end of Aug. No-go for me between those dates.

Last edited:

SKimballC

Reaction score
I would do any northwest to southwest gathering but I ain't going back over the Rockies for anything. I'd like to meet Tom and Ryan and my even closer PNW brethren.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The posting password for the BOOB site is just that.... BOOB

Tom

I think you boys need to get something going - I'll tell you the same as I have told others in the past - Build it and they will come. you would be surprised that you will end up with folks making last min choices to come when they didn't say boo about it before hand. I think it comes from family obligations and such. But if you build it folks will show up. there used to be a group in the northwest that got together 2 times I believe but if I remember right no one stepped up to the 3 so it sort of fell by the wayside.

Congrats on starting to put this together and I will be watching with great interest - although I probably won't be able to attend do to work obligations but you never know.... I'll tell you I was >< this close to attending the 2nd offering out west but couldn't get sleeping accomodations at the place where they were holding it - all they had availabe was camping - I was looking at flying out/renting a car and staying in a cabin but all they had was a piece of ground at where they were staying - me no do tents anymore.... Yes I'm spoiled....

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well its pretty much to late to plan any sort of NW or SW rally. I might be willing to host an afternoon get together sometime this summer. It wouldnt be anything you would want to drive more than a couple hours for. There has to be some interest in it though if I'm gonna do this.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom-

Lets get the ball rolling on this...even if we have to travel a bit ourselves. Maybe something in Southern Colorado? Silverton/Ouray area? I know of a REALLY nice campground in Ridgway...

Ryan

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Ryan

I was thinking the same thing. I would like to do something here, but also considered Durango, Raton, or the area you're talking about. Problem is, I'm pretty much booked up this summer.

Tom

SKimballC

Reaction score
Ooooh, southern Colorado... twist my rubber arm...

I too am booked for the rest of the summer, but I have a good friend in Ridgway that I need to visit sooner or later. If you guys do a Rocky Mountain rally, I will try to be there.

Also, Justin, you want to get the Portland area posse around some afternoon on a weekend, I am there. Spread the word around here and I bet 10 or so trucks will show up. Maybe we can do your turbo install sometime too. I installed that same turbo on my rig and would be glad to offer my assistance.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Also, Justin, you want to get the Portland area posse around some afternoon on a weekend, I am there. Spread the word around here and I bet 10 or so trucks will show up. Maybe we can do your turbo install sometime too. I installed that same turbo on my rig and would be glad to offer my assistance.

Sounds good I will start a thread in the events and get together area and see how many people would be willing to come. And thanks for the offer for the turbo install ;Sweet .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online