how big and how much horsepower

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be serious coinage, but its the same platform as a Porche Cayenne..... Kinda makes me feel better.... Ya get what ya pay for, and Vee Wee's are great cars...

I'm looking at a 98 Jetta TDI for momma right now..

me4osu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by longhair
Thats a dumb statement.The V10 TDI is in a SUV your cummins in a truck.Your not comparing apples to apples.On the other hand you get what you pay for.The Treg has 4 rreal doors the Dodge can't even offer.

I wasn't trying to insult you, but obviously you are feeling (more than) a little defensive about dropping a ton of cash for your little grocery hauler.

4 "rreal" doors is a small consolation for what I estimate to be at least a 6" narrower passenger compartment.

Furthermore, in response to your "dumb" statement, I do know what I am paying for with the Dodge: a truck that will out-tow any other and last well over 300,000 miles. Longevity is an issue that remains to be determined with your diesel "Cayenne-based" SUV. I like the vehicle and the engine, however I do not think it is worth the inflated price.

BTW.. Happy freakin' birthday.

Last edited:

Loud & Obnoxious

Reaction score
I think its great for those who are willing to pay for it, but I bought my truck for 18k used w/80K on it and an extra $45k would go along way for bombing my truck! Hell I could bomb the heck out of it and still have enough left over to buy another truck or car!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online