hey yall gotta 6.9 in my boat

gandalf

Reaction score
We're still waiting for pictures of both the boat and the engine in the boat.

An engine adapted for marine use must have certain equipment, certain modifications. Has that been done?

The engine must match the boat. You can have anything from a floating engine, a boat barely large enough to contain the engine, to a very large boat which barely responds to a perfectly prepared, way undersized, engine.

So, we need pictures of both the boat and the engine. Without them we're only guessing at your problems and giving very general answers.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, the OP said he turned his pump up two flats, and nobody mentioned he needs a pyro? Tisk tisk.....

I did.:moon::D

I dug a bit and found a few photos posted a while back of a turbo charged IDI in a marine app.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Lots of different stuff. Water cooled exhaust manifold, turbo, and look at the oil fill in the valve cover. Really cool to see the changes in the marine IDI's.

Heath

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Since we're sharing videos... I don't know why, I kinda like this one. Totally not me. Weird I know. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLED9441CFC963F147

Great shots of both turbo and NA applications. That NA engine is in a pretty big hull!

I clicked on that link and now my wife is calling a psychiatrist!!

Never did see the motors... any idea what time frame to look in? (Sorry couldn't take the lyrics long enough to do more than browse through quickly)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle