Here you go guys the D-C truck video

L.Wilkinson

Its an Arktos not a Sub
Reaction score
:Whatever:
Seems like your advice a while back was that it was foolish to get so deeply embroiled in these "truck procedures". (double clutching a standard being a waste of time, and "hemi" clutch linkage joints being the end all/ be all)

So, am I wrong or should you just get a class 8 truck and get on with it?

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
L.Wilkinson said:
:Whatever:
Seems like your advice a while back was that it was foolish to get so deeply embroiled in these "truck procedures". (double clutching a standard being a waste of time, and "hemi" clutch linkage joints being the end all/ be all)

So, am I wrong or should you just get a class 8 truck and get on with it?

L.Wilkinson,
:confused: Double clutching is not necessary with these trucks and I dont think that it saves anything or causes any less wear in a truck with syncros.
As for the heim joint I have done that installation on my clutch and would recommend it to anyone as a good investment of time and pennies!
SO, I am not sure what posts you are refering to, it seems those posts stuck with you more than they did with me.

And lastly, YES you are correct!.........If I had enough money for a class 8 truck (Peterbilt of course) and the extra fuel required, I would trade my pickup for one. I havent won the lottery yet but when I do look out! :D :Sly

SO, for now I'm stuck with what I got (Ford diesel pickup) and just tryin to make the best of it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.