Heck, I'll let ya'll know who I am!

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Welcome to oilburners. Out of curiosity, do you know what gear ratios you're running?

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to oilburners. Out of curiosity, do you know what gear ratios you're running?

Thanks. Actually not sure what it is running. I kinda jumped right into paint when I bought it, so I haven't done my research...

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should see the junkyards round here! Nothing but full size ford cars! 460 heaven!

bigblue85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, thank you to Junior for introducing me to the site! Sure does help out having a wealth of knowledge a click away!

About me: I'm a young buck, 18 year old. I am an aspiring Ford collector, only a couple in the stable now, but growing. I plan on attending school for heavy duty diesel mechanics.

i go to school at vincennes university in vincennes indiana for diesel mechanics degree we work on peterbuilts and freightliners, mack, volvos, and cumins detroit and international its really a good school if you are looking for something outta state i would advise here! not only i have an idi half the class owns and idi!!!

pafixitman

Reaction score
Holy **** another diesel in *******, GA. We got another guy north west of us - Trapper. Keep trying to meet up with him but life and work happens.

Where are you at? Obviously not in a HOA like me! I am down the road from Billy Howell Ford.

With a little bit of work and time we should be able to get a north GA group together that will rival my native mid atlantic buddies.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks junior. Ive got 2 dually cab n chassis 4x4s that will most likely hit the chopping block soon. Just have to find the time.

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy **** another diesel in *******, GA. We got another guy north west of us - Trapper. Keep trying to meet up with him but life and work happens.

Where are you at? Obviously not in a HOA like me! I am down the road from Billy Howell Ford.

With a little bit of work and time we should be able to get a north GA group together that will rival my native mid atlantic buddies.

Woohoo! I'm just west of downtown... definitely no HOAs; too many vintage homes. :eek:

Might just have to meet up sometime!

pafixitman

Reaction score
Buddy of mine just got a place near Bethelview and Canton Hwy. 2.5 acres. After settlement I will take it to his place and we are going to pull the front clip, motor (repair oil pan leak) and funds permitting I would like to rebuild the oil coolers, front suspension and body mounts while it is apart.

My truck is actually in Roswell now. (got tired of the fines from the HOA) -cuss Once it is leak free and I get the garage organized I will bring it back home. I love ******* off the Lexus owning neighbors we have.:D

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't fit in the garage!!! Dang clearance lights. -cuss

Sounds like a nice refresh in the works.

As for the Lexus owning neighbors, I've got plenty of em - they get over it. :D 6 cars over 2 driveways. :angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online