Heck, I'll let ya'll know who I am!

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, thank you to Junior for introducing me to the site! Sure does help out having a wealth of knowledge a click away!

About me: I'm a young buck, 18 year old. I am an aspiring Ford collector, only a couple in the stable now, but growing. I plan on attending school for heavy duty diesel mechanics.

About the truck: 1990 F-Superduty (ooh, ahh), regular cab, 7.3 n/a, 5spd, dually. She's currently seeing new paint by none other than myself. (Never painted a truck, so it's a timely process!) Plan is to add air ride to smooth things out... might go with a sidewinder down the line too.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood man and thanks for the kudos. Don't forget to fill out your signature...makes diagnostics a bit easier. And you should know better than to not post any pics.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
welcome! and i like the truck! bricknose body styles are my favorite. and post pics....ALOT of pics. LOL

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood man and thanks for the kudos. Don't forget to fill out your signature...makes diagnostics a bit easier. And you should know better than to not post any pics.

Just got the sig done. :D

Me of all people to forget pics!!! (I'm a pic *****)

You must be registered for see images attach

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome! and i like the truck! bricknose body styles are my favorite. and post pics....ALOT of pics. LOL

Thanks! Pics above... expect more down the road as I build up! :D

I'm a dentside fan myself, as that was my first truck, but this body style is really growing on me.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Austin, now here's a project for ya - find a dentside cab and dually bed, and drop them on that F-Superduty chassis ya got there :D

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I have a whole history on the truck, not to mention the 133k original miles!

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Austin, now here's a project for ya - find a dentside cab and dually bed, and drop them on that F-Superduty chassis ya got there :D

That would be AWESOME! I'd have a heck of a time with the rear fender flares though; I'm no good with fiberglass.

A Hi-boy dually 7.3 IDI dentside. A man's truck. :angel::hail

02x72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great minds must really think alike. Seriously though, its not that hard. I did it in a few months in the yard with minimal experience. Keep it in mind

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great minds must really think alike. Seriously though, its not that hard. I did it in a few months in the yard with minimal experience. Keep it in mind

Truth! I actually would love to do something like that... just no tright now with school coming up. Maybe a summer project?

02x72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, just have all the parts and you can breeze through it. Half my time was spent running from junk yard to junk yard getting parts and such

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gotta get my hands on a good body. It's a shame too, because I had one and sold it!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online