Headlight switch knob

Exekiel69

Reaction score
The 93 is in need of a new knob, shaft and nut for the HL switch, I tried parts stores and they only carry the switch but not the rest of the parts that go through the dash, someone know where to get them?

Thanks.

Old Blue

Reaction score
I just got the whole set from LMC truck for my 88 since the PO had a generic set-screw knob on the old shaft. They also carry the 92-96 stuff, $20 for a switch and the knob each, $13 for the nut.

edit: the diagram on the page shows the shaft attached to the knob for the 92-96, so I would assume they are coming as one unit from LMC.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Yep I found it on the LMC catalog before, I was just hoping for another source. I will check the price at the dealer maybe it isn't such a big difference and I can get original parts.

Old Blue

Reaction score
The LMC Truck parts I received for the headlight knob, along with some other parts, were in "Genuine Ford Parts" boxes - looks like they must buy up old stock, or work out deals with the 3rd party mfrs. on a lot of that stuff. I agree though, if you have a dealer parts department you like, might be easier to check there first.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Went to My local dealership and bought a knob part # F5TZ-11661-A $21.00.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bossviking

Members online