Hazy Plastic Headlight Repair??

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Typical of my luck and further ensuring I continue to appear stupid at all times...the Ford Focus SVT is on the front of the current issue of Automobile Magazine...the day after you reminded me that one existed the magazine showed up in my mailbox.

:rotflmao
Its all good. I wonder why the SVT is on the cover? They havent made one since 04. I'll have to look that mag up or just go buy one. Maybee its there cuz we are finaly gonna get the Focus RS here (300hp super focus!). that would be sweet.
Ken

joe_diesel

Reaction score
Right, it's got something to do with 12 "hot" buys and it was one of the chosen children.

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
That makes sense. the car does have a good bang for the buck ratio. Its a fun little rollerskate that will hit 150mph;Really
Ken

sassyrel

Reaction score
150 on a roller skate might be a bit intense!!!! hope no gusts of wind!!!! :D:D

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
150 on a roller skate might be a bit intense!!!! hope no gusts of wind!!!! :D:D
Its actually not that scary! The design of the car kinda pushes it to the ground when at great speeds;Sweet I know its only a Focus but for a fairly cheap car the thing is lots of fun.
Ken

sassyrel

Reaction score
thats your statement!!!!!!!!! tell me that after a good gust pushes you across the road--if you dont have to clean your pants first---LOLLOLLOL

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Iv done it with a fair (maybe 20 Knot) crosswind and its really not that bad. The Frieghtshaker I drive for work is far worse!
Ken

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
The definate answer to this post is the 3M kit! Its done and they look like new. I am without camera at the moment so no pics this time.
Ken

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the products to get haze out of plastic headlights? On my Focus I have hazy plastic. I priced out new lights and the set of them is gonna run me over $1500 (factory projector HID's) with my discount. List on em is over $1000 each. Anyway, that makes me much much more inclined to try one of these fixes. Let me know what you have treid anything that worked the way it should.
Thanks.
Ken

Tried it on my '91 F-350. Gave up and bought new lenses. I've been considering the purchase of a new Focus... but for God's sake, $1500 is over 1/10th the price of the car!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online