Happy Birthday Exekiel

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
just noticed on my home page it's your day... hope your cake has those new diesel scented candles on it - you know, the one's that put off lots of black smoke :D

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank you a lot :D . This morning the waited for me with cake at the office and Viviana promissed she has a something for me when I came back. I hope next week I have the truck ready to go as a gift, will see if the weather helps.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Thank you a lot :D . This morning the waited for me with cake at the office and Viviana promissed she has a something for me when I came back. I hope next week I have the truck ready to go as a gift, will see if the weather helps.
:Sly :Sly :D

Hapy Birthday there EZ! ;Sweet

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Happy b-day, EZ. :party: Hope you have a great day. Your truck is looking good. :thumbsup:
John H

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank you all guys, I haven't meet most of you yet but it makes me happy you all remember me in my day. :love:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:

Maybe she will be wearing that Santa hat. :Sly

Happy birthday dude!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man!! Haven't been around much to be able to check the boards and saw this post! Sorry I'm late getting in!

Happy Belated Birthday EZ!!! :party:

Hope you had a great day!! :Thumbs Up