Group 31 batteries

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Can anyone give Me the measurement on this battery? I plan to buy this when the time comes to replace My actual batteries and need to know in advance if there will be any issues with the space available. This will go on My 93f350.

Thank You.

sassyrel

Reaction score
well--how close--as in, a piece of inner tube , or sidewall of a tire on top of the posts???? just curious--as my batts are good--but id be interested also:D:D

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Excellent, Thank You. I will go with My measuring tape and see what changes I'll have to make, I really want to check out this batteries (G31) since most talk so good about them. Of course I do not want any shorts with the hood so I'll make sure I make some space for them.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
my BIL got them in his 97, had a little trouble with battery cables reaching but they are fine otherwise.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I have a pair of 31s batts in mine. I did slot the end of the battery trays and bend them down and took a couple of washers to spacethem away from the fender just a little for some extra clearance and yes some rubber of some sort over the hot terminal is a good idea in case things get bouncing
The stud tops make it easy to make up battery cables and to add extra circuits later ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online