Got my ferret today

bigguy22

bigguy22
Reaction score
Been reading your threads for along time now. Tring to learn about these idi . Have three of them but paid someone to work them. starting to do my own work. I've worked on gassers as you guys call them. But never tried diesels. Now my question is I went to check my time on my 94 turbo . Because I believe my IP is going bad . Bad news it was from Bill Willams aka diesel care :mad: . Biggest piece of S**T there is . Had to return it three F###ing times and then got one that worked I guess if you call it that.(YOU LEARN BY YOUR MISTAKE AND MISTAKES COST YOU MONEY) I hooked up my ferret and at idle the on the damper stayed in one place . Went up to 2000 rpms and the mark jumps around . Tring to save for the moose pump but Im going to have to go for the pensacola for now sorry Mel . May be in summer with someother mods. If you guys will let me know what think . pump and injectors and would do the trick thanks. Hay guys yes at idle the mark on the damper doesn't move. But when I advance the idle to 2000 rpms the mark on the damper jumps around so much I can't tell if even close . The lite on the ferret does the same and get brighter sometime . If it's the pump and injectors its not problem . Hope its anything else right now

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Buying from pensacola isn't a problem. You can still use it and when money is better then send it to Mel. Just run it till then and enjoy...

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
When you say "it jumps around" how much does it jump around? Mine misses a beat every now and then, it's totally random - but doesn't really do it often. Is the idea there's something wrong with the pump if it skips?

I too have a ferret and an advance timing light

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online