Got me a TYRE guy....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok as many here know I work in a Pub as head doorman.

Met this guy last year and he comes round with a group of friends and family from the coast ( Vancouver area ) for anyone not familiar with that term from a BC'er

Anyway when Val Dustin and I went to Dyno Days at BD in Abbotsford and met Rubberfish and Lynda and Andrew; Val Dustin n I went to Whitespot for dinner in Langley and low and behold Tom and his wife and grandchildren were there.

Well we chatted a bit then and it was funny to see him outside of the Pub....on his home turf.

Last night he shows up at the pub and we start talking and he said he was sorry for not inviting us to his place to stay. He gave me his card and said next time, call and we can stay there. I thanked him and he went on to his group to have a few drinks.

I looked at the Card and Wow...Tom the Tire Guy....so I asked him and he told me ya....I'll get you mudders, boggers whatever at my cost.

SHHAAAWWWINNNNG I am hooked up for Tyres now! Woot!

Thanks Tom

suv7734

Reaction score
I've been dealing with "Tom the Tire Guy" for years and he is the best. His shop is about 2 miles from my house!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Indeed very small world......funny how things like come about......

He used to vacation at Willow Beach Campground here in Osoyoos....and I happened to meet him there when I lived there a little better than a year ago. Thats also where I met Val :D

I never knew he was a tyre guy till he told me the other night at the Bar.....there is one other fellow I have dealt with but my money is going with Tom.