Glow Plugs Brand Rec

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Napa sells the same garbage every other store sells but at higher prices. They may be able to order you the Motorcraft ones.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
The guys I deal with at my local napa are all old school, so to me if it's just a few dollars difference it is worth it because they get me what I need ASAP. Napa's parts line is mostly very good quality from what I have experienced. It's nice being able to walk in and walk out. I try to avoid the advanced auto, and only go there if I need a part when napa is closed.

Rock

bilbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's re
The guys I deal with at my local napa are all old school, so to me if it's just a few dollars difference it is worth it because they get me what I need ASAP. Napa's parts line is mostly very good quality from what I have experienced. It's nice being able to walk in and walk out. I try to avoid the advanced auto, and only go there if I need a part when napa is closed.

I think it's regional. I have a Napa in the town I work in that's great. The one close to where I live is less great. They smoke in the store, are fairly unhelpful, and generally visibly irritated when they are forced to help me out. Last time I was there I asked for some Coolant test strips. I could see them on the shelf behind the cashier, next to the NapaKool, and without checking or anything he just told me they didn't have anything like that. On the other hand, our Advance is a former CarQuest and staffed mostly by people that seem to be a little more knowledgeable and willing to help.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's regional

Absolutely. Our NAPA is stocked with kids that I don't trust, and the one the next town over that USED to be a NAPA is a carquest. He's a grumpy sob but he seems to know his stuff from what I've seen.

Our Advance has a couple good guys who have been there a while, and a couple kids who seem clueless.

They're all hit or miss anymore.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online