Gearvendors

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I will have a Gearvedors Overdrive Unit for sale in the next couple of weeks. It is a complete system with all electronics and wiring, I may also have an install manual.

This is off a F350 CC 2wd with a C6 trans, and will include the adapter. If you want to install this on a CC 2wd I will also include the shortened driveshaft for free, just pay shipping. This will save you the expense of having your's shortened.

The unit only has about 20,000 miles on it and the price was $3000.00 when new in 2001.

Price is $1300.00 plus actual shipping, or you can pick it up here in Grand Rapids.

I wanted to offer it here before I remove it, once I have it removed and if it is not sold, I will put it on E-Bay

Any questions or pics just let me know!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
-Drool -Drool -Drool

off a 2wd auto eh.......wonder how much a ZF 5/BW 1356 adaptor is :dunno

Got an idee on the torque rating of that particular unit ......:eek: LOL

Last edited:

SKimballC

Reaction score
For anyone with a different transmission who is eyeing Darrin's Gear Vendors unit, IIRC its around $300 and you have to exchange the adapter you have. Its lame I know, but its still cheaper than buying a new unit from GV.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's? Travis' ? LOL They use em' on top fuel dragsters, so I guess it will hold up.