Fuel problem fixed, Yeah!

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally dropped the rear 40 gal. tank to see what was going on wiht the fuel light coming on all of the time. I opened the tank and all looked clean. I guess there is some good use for ULSD.LOL The tank cam with adapters or more like extensions with the FORD ends on it and rubber fuel line in the middle about 6" total length.
I noticed that the rubber hoses seemed to have a little bend to them and realized that they were collapsing and possibling kinking. So I turned the pickup to give a better alignment to the fuel lines and hooked the factory lines directly to the tank. Wow, it finally works without a hitch.;Sweet

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job.

Want to help drop an oil pan Saturday???:D

Joe,
I don't know if I will be able to. My Sister-in-law is moving here from FL and I am unloading and taking the trucl for delivery somewhere between tomorow and Saturday. I'm really sorry. If it changes I will let you know. BTW you do have an A/C condidtioned garage to work in right?:D

What exactly do you need to get done?

pafixitman

Reaction score
Joe,
BTW you do have an A/C condidtioned garage to work in right?:D

What exactly do you need to get done?

Yeah, my 2008 F450 Lariet is in there now, but I can move it. :rotflmao

Nope..asphalt...Remove the turbo, undo the motor mounts, lift the motor, drop the pan, clean it and reinstall it and :angel: it does not leak any more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Staff online