Fuel filter head

kbenz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine doesn't seal right. I have to use a filter wrench to tighten to were it won't leak. What are the options for replacement?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, look for the thread "pdp filter head" it's got the info you need. And HEY, if you haven't read the thread "black diesel on the road", dude you don't know what you're missing!

mexicanjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually put 5-6 turns of teflon tape on the threads and it stops the leaking. I tried a WIX one piece filter and it works also

kbenz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, look for the thread "pdp filter head" it's got the info you need. And HEY, if you haven't read the thread "black diesel on the road", dude you don't know what you're missing!
Did you get the one from Amazon?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the one from Amazon?
No. At least not yet. I'm laying up my dually and directing all energy to my tow truck. I've got the fuel tanks off of it now and am going to the junkyard in a minute to get another saddle tank. As I'm going back together I'm going to get and add one then.

ih8minimumwage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found the "Amazon" head on eBay for $17 shipped. Have one on the way now for filtering the waste oil I have.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude...... did you ever know that you're my hero! I'm about to order 2. This seller also has 15" back scratchers...... amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online