FS or Trade: Warn Enforcer Winch Bumper

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling a Warn Enforcer bumper, pretty decent shape. I plasti dipped the chrome black (too much chrome on these things imo), so you can peel it off if you prefer chrome. Had a small rust spot on the chrome, you can still see a little hole in it.
The end caps are complete, one seems to have a little kink in it but it didn't look tweaked on the truck I pulled it off.
Only one mounting bracket.

Not entirely sure where to price this... 300$ seem fair?
Not going to ship this beast, local pickup near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

I have a 1994 f250 ext cab IDI with the factory turbo, so I am interested in trades for it. Also would like a golf cart if you have one worth this cheap, I have some other parts as well, grille, leaf springs, factory turbo intake

You must be registered for see images attach

Before plasti dip

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn good luck. i'd take it if you weren't all the way at the end of the friggn state lol

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe if it doesn't sell for a month I could consider shipping. I would think shipping would be at least 100$ though... I would also hate for the end caps to get damaged on the ride

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not next to it now but If I remember right they are attached by plastic rivets...

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so i can just replace them with new.. They cant get broke or the bumers junk basikly.

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Miami bumper looks great, My Dad scrapped both golf carts I had with out my knowledge :mad:

Javier

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Damn, the new owner got a great bumper. I would love to pick one up one day, still in awesome condition like that; but id probably be to afraid to install it as I wouldn't want it damaged lol.

To bad you were all the way down in FL. Goodluck to the new owner, I hope he appreciates it and takes care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online