FS: King pin D60

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
Out of an 88 F350, 4.10 gears, complete lock out to lock out. Asking $900. Willing to trade for parts + cash if you have something I need. Located in IN about 20 miles south of Indianapolis. Willing to deliver to IN, MI, OH, IL, KY, or TN with half the money paid upfront via PayPal.

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any pictures of it? what kind of shape is it in?

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
I'll try and get pictures tomorrow if I make it out there. It's at my dads 40 miles away from me. I haven't pulled the cover, but I locked the hubs and spun it and everything felt okay. I want to say I needed new u-joints but I can't remember, its been about 4 weeks since I've looked at it.

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No hurry! just when you have some time.. I'm currently on the fence on keeping my truck.. I think I would like to purchase My neighbors F350 CC 4x4 dually never asked him the year 97-02 it has the 7.3 motor in it.

But again I like my ol girl even is she's broken right now.

Michael

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
No hurry! just when you have some time.. I'm currently on the fence on keeping my truck.. I think I would like to purchase My neighbors F350 CC 4x4 dually never asked him the year 97-02 it has the 7.3 motor in it.

But again I like my ol girl even is she's broken right now.

Michael

I was out there today, but completely forgot to take pics. I did check those u-joints and I was wrong, they are still good. As far as pics go, it looks like any other d60 I've seen, has surface rust on it but nothing to be concerned about. Nothing leaks on it, and I locked the hubs in and turned it and everything felt good. What part of IN are you from?