FS 1996 Dodge 3500 12-valve Cummins

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
1996 cab & chassis truck.

Drivetrain:
12v Cummins with P-pump - 290,*** miles
auto trannie (professionally rebuilt at least once)
Dana 80 rear axle with limited slip
Steel flatbed with gooseneck ball included.

Interior:
Gray color work truck interior
Headliner is sagging
Plastic fuse panel cover clip is broken
Tear in the driver's side seat

The truck was used by my company to haul materials to job sites. The truck was purchased new by our company and has been maintained ever since. It was retired from active duty in 2006 in favor of a 3rd Gen and has been sparingly used by my boss on his property since then. Now he's looking to get rid of it.

The batteries probably need replacing and the interior is typical of a work truck. But the truck will crank right up and run fine. Front tires are about 75% or better, rear tires are about 50% or so.

Additional pictures can be seen here: http://picasaweb.google.com/laconfed...eat=directlink

Asking $3750 OBO.

It's a good truck we just don't have a use for it. If you're interested in seeing it in person PM me and I will give you my contact number and directions.

Attachments

• DSCF1460 reduced.jpg
    DSCF1460 reduced.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1465 reduced.jpg
    DSCF1465 reduced.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF1470 reduced.jpg
    DSCF1470 reduced.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sound like a decent deal,4x4 would be best for that price.If you can talk him down to 3900 maybe a lil less, I'd do it. Assuming that you KNOW she's been taken care of. What is the amount of blow-by if any? and is there a service history?

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
I'm trying to sell it for my boss and we're somewhat flexible on the price. Blow-by isn't unreasonable for a motor with 290k. Don't know if there is a service file on the truck; typically one of the shop guys would bring it to Jiffy Lube or another full-service oil change place. There may be a file with the receipts for the truck though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk