FS: 1984 Fleetwood Cimmaron 30 ft. 5th Wheel

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
The refrig., microwave, water heater, furnace, A/C, are around 6 yrs. old and it has had windows put in it about that same time and had been partially reskined and new striping in that same time period too. The tires have been replaced and suspension centers were also changed about then also. I don't have any pics. at this time , but I will get some taken as soon as I can . It does need to be washed though. Which I would do if it wasn't zero outside! It does clean up VERY well. It is a very nice trailer for it's age and it pulls easily. It trails straight as an arrow. It has never been wrecked or damaged. The previous owner was an older gentleman that was a perfectionist and wanted it to be just right! It does have some small water damage in the ceiling near the TV antenna from when the previous had it and I have never repaired it. It isn't that noticeable and I have just gotten around to fixing it. Sleeps six. As far as I know - Everything works fine. It is sold - "AS IS" with no warranties expreesed or implied! I do not have a fifth wheel to be sold along with it. I hate to sell it, but we don't seem to use it anymore like it feel it should be used. I would like to see it go to someone that will use it and enjoy it as much as I (we) have in the past. The roof has been sealed and caulked in the past couple of years too. Reply to the thread or PM with any questions and I will respond as soon as I get it. Thanks Guys! It is in NE Indiana... "About 50 miles north of the compound" It is a ;Sweet trailer! $5,000.00 OBO........

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Some Pictures!

It still needs a good cleaning inside and out, but it is a nice older trailer...
Hoss.... ;Sweet

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 10
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 9

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Trailer....

I guess noone seems to be interested! We'll see whatthis does.

$4,ooo.oo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online