Front Seat question

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I went to claim our house in northern WI over labor day (her grandma passed in July, leaving us with the house) and while we were there, my Dad had a heart attack in Denver. He's fine...had a quad bypass...got home from the hospital and was complaining my mother was watching the non-HD channels when they pay for HD.

Anyway, we ended up driving from Tulsa, OK to the outskirts of Superior, WI then to Denver and back to Tulsa over the course of 2 weeks. Truck did outstanding...was pulling between 16-18 mpg on the trip. Only issue was a failed alternator in KS. My complaint about the trip...the front seat sucks.

So until I get the time and money to have the front seat re-done, would the seat out of a 92-96 work? The wife says the seat out of that gen is better. Apparently it sits just high enough where she can see over the hood. :dunno

Trying my best

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll prolly never do it, but I want to put Jeep Grand Cherokee seats in my truck. I have no idea about your question, sorry.

wmoguy

Reaction score
$285 EACH!!!

Did they at least come with brackets that bolted into the truck?

They come with brackets. the crossbar you see i had fabbed up myself and the seats mount to that and bolt into the oem holes in the floorboard

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bronco seats will work you will have to drill the two inside mounting holes for them though. Just sayin n thinking here what can work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance