Free lift kit

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an opportunity for someone with a 2005 Ford Superduty to get a free 2.5 inch lift and a free install. The catch, you have to be in Ba City Michigan resonably soon. Like the next two weeks..

Th only thing that is not free is the alignment. The shop putting it in can do it or you can get it done somewhere else. The truck only needs a little toe adjustment for the steering wheel once done.

The kit is a spacer and block, and includes caster adjustment. Your ride will be the same, and the truck will sit slightly more level, by 1/2 inch. Please contact me by PM. I will be looking for a truck, so first come first serve.

ISNMU

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
A space and block on the front end??? That doesn't sound right amigo:(

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front is a spacer and the rear is a block... Sorry,,,, The Replacement Coil springs are not done yet... They will go upwards of 8+ inches.... Thus would be for us little guys! LOL... Mine is up 3" and its getting high for the wife....

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
its all about time alotment tho :(

if I had the time, would definately be in for it.

since I don't have the time, if I went, I'd be in for it if you know what I mean

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear that loud and clear...... I need to find someone by friday... or it may truck coming all apart.... I just got it back together....

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no catch. A company in town is making them, and they want to get thier name out. Thought they would try to get thier name out by giving one away. There is a guy who has signed up to take it and we will be posting some pictures soon.

It has to be an 05 cause that is thier new lift they want to get out.... But r cannon, I have most of the parts I need to lift the older ones 3" if you are interested...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online