Ford AIC Mounting?

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals......got a Ford AIC with the harness and some kind of mount.....does anyone have any pics of how to mount this thing? I know it mounts on the center hump by the floor, but cant seem to figure this strange looking bracket out. Also.......where do I find the plug for it, all I know is it's up under the dash someplace............. :confused:

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the mounting on your bodystyle, but on the superduty the bracket is made to clear a stickshift, and looks strange on the autos. You can just fab something up yourself if it doesn't look right.

Adrianspeeder

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
Hey guys and gals......got a Ford AIC with the harness and some kind of mount.....does anyone have any pics of how to mount this thing? I know it mounts on the center hump by the floor, but cant seem to figure this strange looking bracket out. Also.......where do I find the plug for it, all I know is it's up under the dash someplace............. :confused:

I cheated & got a 94-97 bracket from Dale Isley & got rid of the 99 & up bracket. I have heard you can bend the bracket to work on our models.

Now finding the plug :puke: Thats a chore usually! Whoever decided to stuff it up in the dash on assembly is well... cookoo

It will be stuffed up in dash just above the tranny hump between the plastic heater box plenum & the dash & a tough find I guarantee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online