FOR SALE 1990 FORD F-250

spudfarmer

Reaction score
Well here we have it I am selling my 1990 ford f-250.I am selling it as I have bought a 1992.
PICS COMING SOON
Here is a little bit about the truck. it has a 7.3 diesel, manual w overdrive 4x4. The truck is all white. Has 112 thousand miles on it. It has very little rust, and Yes it is from Minnesota. There is only slight discoloring on the rear drivers side wheel well, otherwise it is a really solid truck. I just replaced the clutch assembly everything except the pressure plate. the water pump is getting replaced this weekend as coolant is leaking from the weap hole. All 8 glow plugs have been checked this fall. One needed replaced "done" at the same time I put in a manual Glow plug button. Batteries are still rather new. the truck has been parked for the summer every summer for the past four years included with the sale is an integrated mobile phone. it is an old analog but it still works. I had the front end alligned in march all the four wheel drive components are in great shape and work properly.

The truck does have two issues.
Since september when I start it the first time of the day it will start right up, run ten or twenty seconds than shut off. so we pull start it rather than wearing down the starter. pull it for a block and it starts rite up and runs fine. On several occasions i have put upwards of 400 miles in a day since it has started acting like this. once it is running you can shut it off and restart it and all is well, but if you wait for more than half an hour it will run for 20 seconds and shut off again. the other problem is that after taking it out of storage the drivers side window doesnt want to go down.
What do you think this truck is worth I would like to get 1500 but tell me what you think. As stated before I will have pics up soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online