fenders

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
order new fenders from d & h auto parts off ebay got the fenders yesterday spent couple hours taking to old ones off (rust sucks) went to put the new ones on and they are the wrond ones -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss :backoff :puke: -cuss looks like they sent me fenders off like a 90 or so dont understand how a company can still be in business when they screw up like this i'm sure i am not the only one this happened to

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
If they won't take them back then please email me, I'm going to be buying two front fenders for my 91 soon so I'm sure we could work out a deal.;Sweet

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i find out tommaro if they will take them back i will let you know they are in great shape and primed in black if not we will make a deal or somethin

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did those fender run for? I kinda wanna replace fenders on my '90, or at least the passenger-side one, and I'm thinking of junkyard fenders but it all depends on the pricing...

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one fender costs @ 45 but the shiping is 55 so @ 100-110 for a brand new fender which comes primed all ready so i didnt think it was that bad of a deal as long as they ship you the right ones

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i found them from 200 down to the ones i bought $104 per side delivered to my door

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well sent them back today they are shipping the right one this time should be here monday