F150 parts and lift kit

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I have a mid eighties truck that i would like to part out. unfortunatly i think the body is totally shot but there is still allot of other stuff in it. it has a 302 that ran but my brother disasemble it to fix the timing chain and it sat that way for a while so it will most likely need rebuilt.

np 435 4 speed $200
9" rear $100
4" suspension lift $200 for all
tail lights $5 each
302 $50

rear reciever $25
fuel tanks $20 each
straight rear bumper $25
name what you want

let me know if you want anything else i can be reasonable with the parts i mostly want it gone, i just had to take the whole thing when i only needed a few parts for my diesel swap. all prices dont include shipping i will only charge what it costs me to ship though and you might have to wait for me to get to it if i have pull something big. :D feel free to stop by with wrenches and get it yourself though.

Parts located in York, PA 17339

Attachments

• CIMG1213.JPG
    CIMG1213.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1214.JPG
    CIMG1214.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG1215.JPG
    CIMG1215.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

subway

Reaction score
3" i am not sure what they are worth so make me a reasonable offer and they are yours

subway

Reaction score
nobody needs anything? if i am to high or something make an offer, i would like to move it before i have to start mowing around it:D

86 1 tonhauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i take the engine for 50 if u have all the parts for the motor, if u can find some one to ship it to fla 34266 and a price to ship it, and how much u want for the stacks?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a mid eighties truck that i would like to part out. unfortunatly i think the body is totally shot but there is still allot of other stuff in it. it has a 351 that ran but my brother disasemble it to fix the timing chain and it sat that way for a while so it will most likely need rebuilt.

4" or 6" suspension lift $200 for all
tail lights $5 each
351 $50

name what you want

let me know if you want anything else i can be reasonable with the parts i mostly want it gone, i just had to take the whole thing when i only needed a few parts for my diesel swap. all prices dont include shipping i will only charge what it costs me to ship though and you might have to wait for me to get to it if i have pull something big. :D feel free to stop by with wrenches and get it yourself though.

Ok I am interested in knowing more about the 6" lift. What all does it come with? PM me as I am very much thinking of a lift.

Where are you located? I can receive parts in Oroville WA just across the Border from Osoyoos BC Canada.

Do you have a dash for a 93 preferably diesel?

Last edited:

subway

Reaction score
i take the engine for 50 if u have all the parts for the motor, if u can find some one to ship it to fla 34266 and a price to ship it, and how much u want for the stacks?

$50 for the engine is fine, i did talk to my brother this weekend and he says its a 302, sorry for the confusion i will fix the original post. it had 351 on the air cleaner:dunno is there a way i could check for sure? i could check in to pulling the engine and putting it on a pallet. shipping would be from 17339. asking $40 for the stacks.

subway

Reaction score
Ok I am interested in knowing more about the 6" lift. What all does it come with? PM me as I am very much thinking of a lift.

Where are you located? I can receive parts in Oroville WA just across the Border from Osoyoos BC Canada.

Do you have a dash for a 93 preferably diesel?

i am fairly sure it is a 4" lift, i could measure things if that could help. sent a PM but the lift would include everything you should need, shocks, bolts, brackets and of course springs. i would have to pallet ship to you i am in York PA 17339. sorry no dashes for that vintage.

86 1 tonhauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill take the stacks and engine, as long as all the parts and carbs are all the there and theexaust manifolds se what shippin would cost to goto 34266 zip

subway

Reaction score
does it have a straight axle front

no TTB, junk

I will try to find all the parts for the engine to give you the carb and intake and pieces to put the front together, there are no manifolds the owner swaped them for a set of headers which i am not sure are good but i will take a closer look.