Exhaust & searching for part #'s on Napa's site

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Hey all,
My 3" exhaust on my crew cab is split in half about half way back. I did a bunch of searching on here last night and found the part #'s for the 4" over-the-rear-end pipe from Napa (EXH54387) but could not for the life of me figure out how to search by part # instead of key word. cookoo:dunno I found it this morning....from the www.napaonline.com homepage click on the >PartsPRO SE CATALOG and from there you can put in part #'s for your search. :thumbsup:

So, that out of the way now. I'm going to take the truck to a friends place this afternoon to see if we can weld the pipe back up. It's cracked right at where a hanger is, the pipe itself doesn't feel like it's rotting out. I'll check more this afternoon and if it is I'll be ordering the part above & a muffler & some 4" pipe. I'm not going to straight pipe it without a turbo.

From what I read on here based on what was factory I think the 3" exhaust came with the "Raywell PowerPlus MKII" kit. They did a ram air intake, a funky bowled air cleaner assy & the exhaust it looks like.

If I do end up replacing the whole shebang I'll price out the 4" & the 3" and see where that leads me.