Excellent service Conestoga diesel!!!

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to leave a good review here on the forum for CDI.
Mel and Suzi were very helpful and very polite with any issues i had.
They sell damn good products and shipping time was amazing.
I would recommend them to any of you guys as so many already do.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do us a favor and update your other post with final results please! It'll also help anyone who reads the thread later.

SLC97SR5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to receive your refund for your core?

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the paper work reads about a month or so. I havnt been home in a while to see if a check came in the mail ill know in about a week when i return home.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Conestoga Diesel has about the best customer service anywhere. In my many years buying from Mel I have NEVER had any issues not have I read any posts where members have had issues. In today's business world you get what you pay for. Many new members come to this site with ebay horror stories of buying cheap stuff only to end up purchasing the "good stuff". In the end they pay double for the best parts plus all the trouble and work of being down...Buy right.. By once.. Be happy... Quality costs more because its better.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conestoga Diesel has about the best customer service anywhere. In my many years buying from Mel I have NEVER had any issues not have I read any posts where members have had issues. In today's business world you get what you pay for. Many new members come to this site with ebay horror stories of buying cheap stuff only to end up purchasing the "good stuff". In the end they pay double for the best parts plus all the trouble and work of being down...Buy right.. By once.. Be happy... Quality costs more because its better.

i was unhappy with my latest purchase.
and its not the first time.
anyone wanna buy a set of Misters?

i know of several other horror storys also.
but i cannot attest to their issues, only mine.

im not here to talk ****, just here to state, they got the last dime from me

Last edited:

SLC97SR5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always call and ask them. Just saying.

Yep. I've called and talked to Suzy 4 times.

My order was processed...my card was charged on 20 August 2018.
I received my order in a reasonable time and CDI received my core on 17 September 2018.

For a company that has the capability to charge CC's over the phone it seems like it should not take over a month to receive a core refund.

Each time I call I am assured that I am eligible for the full core amount and that I will be notified via email prior to them mailing the refund.

Just wondering who else is seeing long wait times...

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. I've called and talked to Suzy 4 times.

My order was processed...my card was charged on 20 August 2018.
I received my order in a reasonable time and CDI received my core on 17 September 2018.

For a company that has the capability to charge CC's over the phone it seems like it should not take over a month to receive a core refund.

Each time I call I am assured that I am eligible for the full core amount and that I will be notified via email prior to them mailing the refund.

Just wondering who else is seeing long wait times...

i returned my core a week past the 30 days.
no refund. i emailed and never got a response.
not even going to ask again.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I have not had issues with Conestoga Diesel. Of course, I had an old pump that I sent as a core along with my check. No extra down time, no core charge issues. I do realize that not everyone has this option. I'm just stating what I did.

78loadstar

Reaction score
Ordered injectors 11-15-18. still have not received them. called Monday 11-26-18 said they would ship this week with an e-mail notification. Still no e-mail or injectors. will call again Monday 12-3-18.
Dennis

SLC97SR5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with Suzy again on Tuesday morning and she assured me an email would be sent this week and my refund would show up shortly after....still waiting and disappointed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online