everyone

sublime8396

Reaction score
So i wanted to say thank you to everyone ive had my truck for a few months and done a ton of work to it based on threads ive read here been able to get it pretty reliable. You guys are all awesome and have been very patient with me as i learn everything i can about my idi and im proud to show off my truck and the work ive done. :cheers:

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Yep, OB has has saved me from heartache and grief more times than I could ever count. Great site, great tech and great folks ;Sweet

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these guys are the worlds leader in IDI's!!!
you cannot find another place like it.
many many problems fixed, a bunch of customs stuff done!
my rig is now a part of me... and OB helped me get my rig to be reliable and bada$$!!!

NOW... i have no affiliation with this site except for being a member,and a ford diesel enthusist.
people help each other without the expectation of compensation.
with that being said..
MAN UP SUCKERS!!!!
CLICK THIS LINK, AND DONATE 10 BUCKS, you know your mechanics bill would have been many many times over it!
LETS KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE SO THAT OUR CHILDREN CAN ENJOY THESE BADBOYS!

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/payments.php

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome idea! I'm ashamed to say I never saw we had that option.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats ok Mel, you just keep the awesome parts for our trucks coming.
ill be placing an order for some PSD injectors here in the next month.
and hopefully your complete pump, injectors and turbo for my next IDI build.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i guess noone else liked this idea.... cheap ******** :D

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This site is one of the better forums I have been associated with, and I have been on a few.
Donation made... ooohhh! Now I have a supporting member banner under my avatar! ;Sweet
C'mon people! It's a pittance compared to ONE bill from a mechanic and you get all the witty banter from the salt of the earth types that frequent this board! :D

Last edited:

sublime8396

Reaction score
I will be donating as soon as i can afford it for sure lol you guys have saved me a ton of work and given me hope when there was none thats priceless

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I still wonder why Ford has not done the math to see what we give away for free. Every post here is not correct but when an issue comes up about whats right or wrong someone will step up to correct the information. This site is world famous for helping others. Many if not all of the members here recall when they came here looking for help. Not one of us woke up one morning knowing what we know. I like reading what someone figures out. That way I learn something. Just as soon as I think I can't learn another thing up comes something new. Its like a eureka moment for me.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted a link. If you can't find it, on the main page, click on "become a supporting member" near the top

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
Bump, this place rocks, lets keep it that way. Drop a hammie (as in alexander) and keep this place rolling.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im bumping this because i didnt see enough orange in the user column this morning.;Really