Edge and Powertrax = Great

sponge

Reaction score
Been a while since i was on here<forgot password.... lol> .. but i would like to update you all on what i have done, and share a few things here.
First of all..... i install Powertrax Right Lock(2810)... it was simple, but hard for one person .......me!. lol. it was heavy... Instructions were good, but. it jumped alot..... i would rather see instructions for that set application instead of a variety of them......Only problem i had was torque on the big-ass ring gear (no vise)...... I have a IR 1/2" impact, and after torquing the 12 bolts 3 times each in sequence, i installed it and checked the bolts with the wheels on the ground, and i did surpass the 175 ft # torque( with a torque wrench)..... (i like to double check things).......Traction?.. is great! The clankin and bangs are very minnimal... In fact hardly any as others i read said there was. I can lay rubber up my street, both tires.... lol. And on the hiway or gravel, it acts just like a normal posi or limited slip....( i am 56 yrs old with a mind of a 20 yr old. lol ) I am very impressed....... The Edge EZ?.... well, one word........... Kickedbutt.... i noticed the difference right off the bat. My mileage is still get about 21mpg city and hiway combined, but the power in 4th,5th and 6th gear is unreal...Sorry for the long application. but i love this truck.

Mopar1973Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: I love to hear good stories of BOMB's that worked well.

I've been wanting to get a Edge EZ for my truck now for sometime. I figure it would help out on the MPG for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Staff online