Ebay find

sassyrel

Reaction score
dealers like that,,make me laugh.. if it was darrin,,ok..as hes honest..very high percentages of dealers...AINT!!! suppose they gave him about 2000 for it,,MAYBE??? why,,you know,,theres no book on it,,and its so old,,and who will want it,,and its not a factory turbo..so how good of shape do we know the engine is in.....??? you know,,the usual..MOST dealers...............

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't pay 10k but they'll get 8ish probably.

1Turbo10, keep an eye on it for us and when it sells, ask how much it sold for and then tell us, please. That would be pretty cool. ;Sweet

Reaction score
I love the disclaimer letting people know they need to be realistic about a few scratches and dents on an older vehicle. Umm, not at that price! I agree with the $6K estimate, but could see as high as $7K.

Mike

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Find another 4wd diesel in comparable condition with less than 40,000 miles for a comparable price........ You'll be spending more like $35,000:eek: I'm betting they will get close to their asking price.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
says unrestored but those look an aweful lot like bronco buckets and console..... as well as someone added the tripod mirrors. you can see the original mounting bolts for the std ones

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
says unrestored but those look an aweful lot like bronco buckets and console..... as well as someone added the tripod mirrors. you can see the original mounting bolts for the std ones

Nope, that front seat and console was an option for the Lariat XLT packages. Other than it not being blue, it's dang near the same as dads 86.
Looks like a grandpa truck for sure.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8-9k is fair. My gf uncle came buy last night from Oklahoma 56k 4x4 cc dually loaded 6.7 ford wow ya 56k he pays 1,000 dollars a month his min payment would have been 750 a month lol plus 500 full coverage and gets 13city 18highway mpg so 1500 a month before #2 stricktly fuel. He spends 800-1000 in fuel. Idk that's truck for 8-9k sounds really sweet is she a stick lol. All that truck needs is a rebuilt eBay ats kit total of maybe 1200 an a new paint job if it really bugs you. Hit the road with last years trade in. (kinda)