E4OD MLPS wiring

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He should have a tracking number, get it. Then go to UPS.com and you can put that number in and see what is going on. NO need to register on UPS. He's full of an " Earthen ware vessel full of human excretion" In other words he's full of ****. UPS overnite is the same as FedEx by 10:00 AM

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that maybe water on the brain is not only affecting the computer but maybe the shop owner as well. Yesterday he told me that the company he ordered the computer from only does computers and nothing else. He also told me that they are shipping him one over night by Fed Ex. Fed Ex delivery time for overnight is by 10am so I called him today at 2:39 and he told me that UPS just left 15 minutes ago and dropped it off. He also said he would call back in 60-90 minutes. Two and a half hours later after him not calling back in his 60-90 minutes I call him and the new story is UPS has not arrived yet and that he called UPS but they could not tell him the status of the shipment. He then says that UPS might be their later. -cuss-cuss-cuss

Well thats not a good sign.:eek:

The shop owner must have drank to much tranny fluid.:oops:

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the truck back last Thursday all seems to be well but the OD light gave four flashes at one point on the way home and it has not since. It now has a multiple disc extra low stall torque converter with billet steel and a shift kit to firm up the shifts. If you take off slow it shifts ok and you can feel the shift. If you get on it it will take a bit longer to shift and you can really feel the shifts. They are very firm shifts and you can feel the torque.

I have no idea why the OD light flashed that time but it has not happened since so I am not to worried about it. If it happens again I will take it to a local shop and have them pull the codes, then take it back to where the tranny was rebuilt and have them pull the codes as well as do what ever they have to do to fix it since it is under warranty. So far I have put about 400 miles on it.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Got the truck back last Thursday all seems to be well but the OD light gave four flashes at one point on the way home and it has not since. It now has a multiple disc extra low stall torque converter with billet steel and a shift kit to firm up the shifts. If you take off slow it shifts ok and you can feel the shift. If you get on it it will take a bit longer to shift and you can really feel the shifts. They are very firm shifts and you can feel the torque.

I have no idea why the OD light flashed that time but it has not happened since so I am not to worried about it. If it happens again I will take it to a local shop and have them pull the codes, then take it back to where the tranny was rebuilt and have them pull the codes as well as do what ever they have to do to fix it since it is under warranty. So far I have put about 400 miles on it.

I wouldn't worry about it. Drive it. :D

Edwards

Reaction score
Does anyone know correct wiring arrangement for swapping a 94 7.3 idi diesel engine with e4od mlps to the new model mlps on a e4od transmission

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Edwards

Reaction score
Thank you for the wiring diagram. Does anyone know if a bad pcm can mess up a new solenoid pack.

Edwards

Reaction score
On the swapping of the the wiring on mlps the numbers of the old one and the new one are different. What numbers are what because what I have read they different don't want to mess a new solenoid pack up thanks for your help in advance.