E40D problems

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
:popcorn We want ATS updates..... ;Sweet

Be patient. First thing I've noticed is that reverse bangs into gear. Not much liking that, but I haven't wired in the commander yet. I just received the package for the commander controller, and I'll try to splice it in to the computer at work tomorrow.

(to tell you the truth, I haven't even seen a bill yet for what I ordered. I've got a pretty good idea, and it looks like I've got everything now.)

Ggg

Reaction score
It sure is nice when you lay that kind of jack down and get more then you expected. ;Sweet

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
Ggg said:
It sure is nice when you lay that kind of jack down and get more then you expected. ;Sweet

I've never had a built transmission. I'm gonna have to figure out how to run it properly.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wanderer said:
I've never had a built transmission. I'm gonna have to figure out how to run it properly.
I bet that wont take long............. :D

Ggg

Reaction score
I see you have a TS chip, I had one too and I did not care or the trans shift programming especially after the BTS was installed. Long story short I ended up getting a DP Tuner chip and I like Jodi's programs better, as well as the trans shifts how and where I like it. So my point is you might consider getting new TS programs to accent the new trans. Or get a new chip from another programmer who can do what you want if TS can't or won't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online