Dually Fuel Filler vs SRW

Giddy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on removing the flatbed on my DRW 90 in favor of the factory box. But my filler necks have been modified, so I need to get replacements and there are no duallys in the local yards. Are filler necks from a SRW the same? Thanks

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So would I. Might find any F350 dually gas truck might be the same thing. But not having any duallys in the yard may nix that too.
towcat is of course the final authority on this, but I think the g@$ and diesel DRW fillnecks are different. Would be good to find out for certain either way, though ;Sweet

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know for a fact that gas filler necks have a smaller hole to fill with.
they will not work at a diesel pump

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know for a fact that gas filler necks have a smaller hole to fill with.
they will not work at a diesel pump
If memory serves, the metal insert can be knocked out...some have done that on the diesel pumps to fit the full-size semi truck nozzles. Or am I remembering wrong?

If that insert can be knocked out, maybe a fill neck originally meant for a g@$$er could work? Or are there other differences?

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Post pictures of your currant filler necks. I think the metal part may work but the rubber hose will definitely be too short. Are yours the type with the 1" fill hose running thru the center of the 3" hose or the type that has the vent that comes off separately near the top of the neck?

Last edited:

Giddy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not by the truck so I'll have to take a picture tomarrow, they're the hose inside a hose style.

Giddy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never managed to get a picture, too dark under the bed and my flash is broke. But I picked up my box and did some quick measuring which makes it look like my fillers aren't modified. Were the dually filler necks composed of two rubber hoses spliced together in the middle?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7