Drug another one home

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
yea i look at the cores good before i dismantle. if they are junk, i cut them down through the headlight mounting holes. then undo the 4 bolts at the backside of the fender. so much easier than screwing around with them 8mm sockets and wobbles to get the front fenders unhooked. this way the rad stays supported untill the body is out of the way and then mass destruction can happen. lol

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
The bed I torched the bolts and lifted it off myself. Surprisingly the cab bolts all came out easy!
You must be registered for see images attach

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
btw, since some members didnt think the rust was that bad, see the hole in the pass side front door? yea i punched it where the paint was flaking off. that was the result.

pafixitman

Reaction score
A pillar for pass side. The plastic for the seatbelt receivers (part that goes through the seat) is falling apart on mine so if they are in good shape... Actually if the belts work and retract good I would consider the whole unit. Not sure if a cc swaps with a rc.
Nothing too major. Just small parts to help the over all truck.

Would consider the rear bench if the fabric is good.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
rear bench i saved to replace the crappy one in my f100. i can yank some of the pillar panels for you. seat belts are in very rough shape as most of them have rotted off the floor. and not the floor rotting, but the actual belt mount.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lighting actually sucks. They are in all the wrong places. One day when I panel the ceiling I will move them to be better suited for my type of work. Best part is that's actually my attached garage. lol

Well it's better than in my shop, we've got a 28ft ceiling to bring in equipment so the lighting is pretty lame

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep I'm gonna replace with led as our bulbs die since they cost too much to pull perfectly good bulbs out. Until then my catippillar work light gets the job done

Plowmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bed I torched the bolts and lifted it off myself. Surprisingly the cab bolts all came out easy!
You must be registered for see images attach

Lol You need a thumb on that thing, makes it so much more enjoyable.

My last 350 frame I decabbed, rear rubbers were rotted right thru the cab crossmember

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
Not my machine. I am the guy holding it from spinning. That's actually the neighbors wife's machine. lol