Diamond Eye Exhaust kits 7.3 turbo idi

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings one and all.
Well after about a 9 hour round way road rip yesterday, the wife and I dropped off the truck at Diamond manufacturing over near Pendelton Oregon. I did open it up at one point during the trip over and wound it up to the end of the speedo at 80. I think it hit 90. 4.10 rear gears and I didn't think to look at the tach. Poor Harley bike behind me tailgating might have had some smoke inhalation problems. I don't know, I wasn't back there. The front 20 gallon tank ran out about 200 miles of fuel before I switched to the back tank. 10 MPG @70?
The yearly Pendelton Round up Rodeo ended on Sunday and the town was pretty empty.
We get to go back again on Friday and pick it up. Then the fun begins again. Valve cover gasket on the nasty engine side maybe, valve guide seals maybe.
That maybe is maybe dependent upon how much it smokes upon start up after a new set of injectors last week and a return road trip from the Pedelton area.
Upon the return, I will look at adding the 4WD frame brackets to the front frame horns and a front hitch. Then next year at doing the complete 4WD conversion.
No, I could not find a 4X4 '94 pre-powerstroke 7.3 idi turbo crew cab dually. with the E4OD trans.
So now this toy is in our lives and all I need is a higher budget to get it all done.
Hopefully Diamond Eye will have kits available soon for distribution.
I did request a bung welded in for a future pyrometer, maybe,
This is a "maybe" truck.
4 inch exhaust for all the people who desire overkill,
Flanged at the front and rear to drop the center pipe.
The fantasy being able to drop the center pipe and pull the engine with the down pipe connected to the turbo and what ever else.
Now to see what shows up on Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online