Delphi BB Injectors on Ebay

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141134136332?item=141134136332&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Saw these on Ebay and thought the price was too good to be true - and it was. When I inquired as to if these had been pop tested and matched, here is the reply I received back from the seller:

They are brand new and set from the factory. They are are set within specs by the factory, they are not matched. If you want them tested and matched it will be an additional 60.00 in labor."

Mel and Russ sell these injectors already pop tested and matched - something to keep in mind when looking for new injectors.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
60.00??? im too cheap, lol
Basically I include it as just part of marketing a better product to be as trouble free as possible.
And I have seen as much as a 400 psi variance in a set of new ones.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Notice the seller states they will fit an after market turbo engine but not a factory turbo engine...HMMM...:bs:bs:bs

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Obviously he doesn't know too much about these engines!

I think the seller knows a lot about the idi but the person making the ebay listing knows very little. We found this issue with the uhaul seller. Seems the parts pickers had no real idea what was new or rebuilt and would just pick from a bin and ship. Several members got wrong parts but Frank was great. any issues were dealt with to satisfy the customer here. That right there tells me they are a stand up kind of company. Those drop in 7.3 ready to run engines being sold for $1300.00 plus free shipping were a killer deal. Wish I had the time, money and a place to store them. I would have bought all of them offered. Just go looking on ebay and see what those engines sell for. It was a shocking deal and its happened twice so far. I'm betting it will happen again.

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - Frank at Uhaul is a good guy. I have been shipped wrong parts on two occasions, but Frank has always stood behind it and gotten me the right parts I ordered. These parts are coming form all the different Uhaul locations and who know who is actually picking them for shipment. The main thing is you will get the parts you ordered because Frank will make sure of it.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U-haul engines
Frank loves us. Return email message.

Thanks Bill. Love the Oilburners. Let me know if you have any problems with the engine.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But at the price there should be no complaining, the IP will leak and the thermostat will likely stick and maybe oil cooler orings may act up but all that is easy fixes.
Hell a long block goes for 4500.00 .
U haul just wants to dump them and recoup some of the expense.

WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL THEY ARE NOT JUST SCRAPPING THEM.!!! Yes caps on purpose.LOL

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a thermostat from uhaul thinking it was the oe like in the pic. I got a napa one instead. An email to uhaul and they sent me the correct oe stat for free and told me to keep the wrong one which happens to also fit my jeep. And since the jeeps not particular about its stat im holding onto it.