Cool Attitude Mount!!!

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Looks like a very nice mounting spot but if you don't have gauges somewhere else and are depending on the pyro/boost readings from the Attitude, it's pretty far out of the way..

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be right cam.... i have one on order... and will take some pictures and let ya know...... The billet would look kick ass..... Just not sure... It can't be much worse than were I have mine, by the cig lighter....

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
I'd love to mount my XM radio in there (Delphi) instead, I wonder if anyone will make a pillar mount for the Attitude?

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cam...
Wouldn't the mount that came with the attitude work well on the pillar... Thats where they recomend to put it..... ?????

I will have the ATS mount soon, so I will let you know.... How bad of a place it is for looking at... Over the weekend I looked at it.. and i wont take my eyes off the road anymore than I would looking down at the cig lighter, which is where I have it now.....

Late

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know that. I haven't bought one yet. I'll look forward to your feedback!

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry CAm, I thought you had one.... LOL..... I will have pics up when i get my extension and mount..... I will also let ya know if I like it or not..... I think I am going to fly Max Power down to hook up my garage door to those switches... Should be worth the fare..... LOL....

OnTheEdge

Reaction score
Thats TOO cool... I have mine just hanging there by my radio... It sucks... Think i may order one up..... I will post picks when i get it installed...

ATSDiesel

Reaction score
It seems far away but the mount angles the monitor toward the driver, which makes it easy to see. The mount has an option of dual rocker switches for any accesories you might have.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Camstyn,

We have A pillar mounts as well as overhead mounts for the Attitudes, easy install and easy uninstall for warranty purposes. The overhead mount goes up against the headliner and by the galss above your rear view mirror, and it's angled toward the driver so the LCD display doesn't get washed out etc. Paintable to match the interior, we have the paints too and looks like a stock item from the factory etc. Call us if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online