Complete '93 7.3l

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a truck with a blown head gasket and this engine came with it. I fixed the original engine and do not need this one. Here is what the previous owner said about the engine : "Comes with 93 idi diesel engine that has 220k miles on it that I was refreshing with rebuilt oil cooler, new water pump, newer injection pump, return line kit, exhaust manifold gaskets, pan gasket and valve cover gaskets."

It even comes with a new serp. belt :)

Make me an offer, need it gone. Located in Jacksonville,OR

I can post pics if needed.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does come with the filter head as well..

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Note to anyone that purchases this engine. DO NOT INSTALL IT WITH AN OIL PAN GASKET.. Guarantee it will leak. Then you pull engine to replace it. Use only RTV like the factory did. When cleaned correctly you will NEVER have a leak. Been proving this for more than 25 years now.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to part this engine out soon. Anyone need anything?

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I planned on testing it before listing but it doesn't have a lift pump and I don't want to throw any money at it. I might be able to deliver soon. Waiting to get rad back so I can finish my truck.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$400 is a bit rich for a motor that's been removed. even though it supposedly is good enough to be installed into another project.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen serp setups sell for $300 alone. I will probably just part it out then, or keep it. I hear ya though, this is why I wanted to get it running first.