Clearing out some of the hoard

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One Gearvendors has all the electronics. I need to see if I still have a 5th wheel tailgate

Hydro boost sale pending

wildman7798

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am desperate for a Sterling 10.5 Trac Loc, Eaton, True Trac, any posi for my 86 F250 IDI 2wd before winter. I can have Fed Ex ground do a call tag if you have one you can box up. Can pay with Pay Pal or money order. Please help a gear head out. Thanks, Wildman - Everson, WA

crewchief219

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice collection, would you happen to have a flywheel cover for a zf-5 laying around? It would be for my 1992 f250 7.3 idi

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Got a driver's side cowl seal?

Goes here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also any good interior dome light assemblies in good shape? 87-91? I dont know if the the 92-96 interiors use the same one.

Last edited:

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burlwood radio bezel dash trim, with clock cutouts and DIN radio slot, preferably with XL logo? T19 bellhousing? Any tan interior parts, specifically the ones for the seatbelt covers that go all the way up the corners of the cab? Also, if you have the silicon corner tube that connects the Banks air box with the compressor intake? The Banks elbow matters to me the most if you have it, mine is deformed. Thanks!

Portuga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happen to have a crossmember for a 4wd zf5 truck? I'm in need of one to finish the zf5 swap? Also need driveshafts for a ext cab LB truck if you know of any.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online