CL and high prices

bobracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see lots of posts with trucks in the 2500+ range and they're good deals?????

This is more normal around here, granted this might be a bit on the cleaner side.
Being in SE Washington/NE Oregon it's desert and most of the time rust isn't a problem, but sun fade is.

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/3328006836.html

Last edited:

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats sure does look like a good deal. If I hadnt spoken for another truck this mornon I mighta called the guy!

sassyrel

Reaction score
friend of mine,,bought one,,and paid 1500..bout same all around,,but rust[iowa] and ive spent mucho on it,getting brakes and other misc fixed.. so yah,,thats a steal.....

onus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys who live where stuff doesn't rust have no idea. That is a fantastic deal as far as I'm concerned.

diesel dummy

Reaction score
I would buy 5 at that price get 4 of your friends and drive them to the rust belt ,double your money.Here in Michigan rust free is $3500.00 easy.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a great deal from where I'm sitting. Probably a 4 speed but thats fine too. The color looks great too. I still think some of us out here on the west coast needs to pick some rust free parts and take them back there. Might not get rich but ya sure could help someone out in need of rust free core supports. Build a special trailer so all the sheet metal will sit nicely and take off...

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Paid that much for the plow truck and I had to fix the 4x4 and a bunch of stuff but some times I see deals like it on the local CL, You just have to have the money and be there when they shop up for sale. Good deal.

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Thats a steal...around here if it drives and has a straight body its $2k easy (with leaks)

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent more than I had hoped for mine. I had a cap of $2500 and there just was not anything worth my time in that price range. Mine was the cleanest I found and it had a $4k asking price. I got them down to $3100+ taxes and fees which made it $3500 otd.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online